Would someone really refinance their home and not take money out of it? Certainly, if they could get a lower rate, build equity faster and pay off the home sooner.
Recent Blog Posts
- FHA is a Good Option
- Emergency Ready Kit
- Cash-In Refinance – 11/6/2017
- The Obvious Alternative Investment
- Dial Down Risk for Retirement
- 6 Reasons for Rentals
- Other People’s Money for College
- Down Payment Problem – Are You Sure?
- Deductible Dilemma
- Your Home’s Equity Could Be the Answer
- Which Value Do You Want?
- Home Safe Home